“Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.” – the White Queen, Alice in Wonderland.
What are the six impossible things you believe in? (If you can only manage one or two, that’s also okay.)
When I read this prompt, it really got my mind pondering. I don’t think of many things as impossible. I was raised by parents that always taught me to believe that any and everything WAS possible, if I put my mind to it. “Can’t never could do nothing (pardon the slang)”, said every adult that influenced me as a child.
1. Ghosts and Spirits … I believe that even though loved ones pass away they remain with us as guardian angels. I know that some think this impossible. I have seen and felt it first hand.
2. It is impossible for me to overcome this … I believe that no matter what life throws at us we can get through it and be stronger for it. If we CHOOSE to. When we hit rock bottom, there is nowhere to go but up. I’ve seen rock bottom.
3. Success doing what you love … I believe that when you put your heart, soul, and mind into anything you will be successful.
4. Karma … You reap what you sow.
5. You can’t teach an old dog new tricks … I believe that everyone can change. Sometimes not enough to meet our expectations, but it is possible for people to change.
6. I will win the lottery … Ok this one is a stretch, BUT it could happen … Somebody is going to win! Gosh, I hope that it is me! (when I buy a ticket)
Here’s to all things possible!